Welcome, jerks.


Yeah, I got the fever. Three or four years ago, a rabid, red-eyed zombie sank its rotten teeth into my arm and thus I was infected with a peculiar strain of irrational obsession. Since then I have breathed, eaten, and slept bikes and almost nothing else. Maybe a vaccine will be invented, or maybe it'll simply pass, but until then I'm a slave to my compulsion to buy, transport, take apart, degrease, scour, lube, polish, assemble, tune, tighten, align, wax, buff, and yes, ride, ride, ride these magical two-wheeled machines.

So, the idea is, on this page I'm going to post pictures and perhaps stories of bikes that I've refurbished and ridden or ones that are in the process or recently completed. Maybe it'll expand from there. We'll see, I guess.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fuji S12-S LTD Single-Speed "Porteur"







1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have a Fuji S12-S LTD too but mine is equipped with a classic Vx rear derailleur, one of the timeless SunTour derailleurs of all time besides the Cyclones and Superbes models. Old Fuji bikes like these have style and they are an absolute joy to ride. But if you don't know how to put back together these so called ''English racers'' like the old term, you're going to be in a pickle. Great post.

    ReplyDelete